"Get in touch with the soul of an orphan"
S.S.M. IASI, ROMANIA
About the weather:
- spring - rainy, 0-20 deg. C
- summer - hot, 20-35 deg. C
- fall - good weather, 10-20 deg. C
- winter - cold, -15-0 deg. C
- national currency: LEU (pl. lei);
- exchange rate: 1$=20700 lei (on 21th May 2000)
- is possible to use traveller Cheques or Credit Cards (Visa, American Express, Mastercard). You can exchange in exchange offices or in any bank (commissions 1-3%). Please DO NOT exchange on the street. It's illegal and could be dangerous.
- prices: bus ticket 0,25$, hotel room 25-50$, bottle of Coke(0,25l) 0,5$, a hot dog 0,5$, a normal lunch 5-10$, bottle of wine 1-10$, a dose of beer 0,5-2$, phone ( 1 minute in Europe or 0,5-0,8$), postal taxes (stamps) 0,5$ in Europe.
|Main Page of Organization||The Orphanage||How to reach Iasi|
|Main Page of the Project||The job of the student||Accomodation|